Documents To Be Attached With Application Form (all service documents and educational document must be attested by the head of institution/ factory)(A) In case if the student applies scholarship for the first time I.e. at the time admission:-
- Copy of certificate of the registration of factory / establishment under Factories Act; 1934 / Mines Act, 1923 / shops and Establishment Ordinance. 1969.
- Copy of Factory Card of the worker duly attested by the employer.
- Worker's/ Father's job description duly attested by the employers.
- Copy of Social Security Card (R-5) or EOBI card of the worker duly attested by the employer.
- Copy of Appointment letter duly attested by the employer or certificate of service in original bearing complete contents of employment.
- Copy of student Card attested by the head / authorized officer of the educational institution.
- Copy of CN1C /B Form of the student of Family Registration Certificate of worker issued by NADRA and attested by the employer.
- Certificate of enrolment issued by the head / authorized officer of the educational Institution.
- In case, if the educational institution is other than Government run/Public sector institute/university / College, then copy of notification regarding registration / affiliation of the institute concerned with Government/ Directorate / HEC/Board (as the case may be)
- An affidavit by the student] on stamp Paper (Rs.20/-) duly attested by the Oath Commissioner bearing the undertaking to refund all the educational expenses Incurred on his/her education if he / she left the education at a middle / incomplete stage of the respective class/ programmed.
- Original payment vouchers (if any) or copies thereof duly attested by the head of educational Institute / authorized officer regarding educational expenses /boarding charges/mess charges or other expenditure.
Students of universities and medical/ engineering colleges are not required to provide copy of student card of certificate of enrolment (as required under sub-clause G&I above). Such students are required to produce original admission offer letter.(B)In the event, if the student applies for scholarship for the next year/ semester of the same degree / programmed, He/ She will have to produce / submit only:-
- Copy of previously passed examination attested by the head / authorizes officer of the educational institution.
- Certificate of admission in the next class /semester.
- Original payment voucher [if any) or copies thereof duly attested by the head of educational institute/ authorized officer regarding educational expenses/boarding charges or other expenditure.