Policy For Marriage Grant
Following Documents To Be Attached With Application Form
- Attested copies of NADRA Identity Cards of worker (father/mother of the girls) and the bride.
- Attested copy of "Form-B" issued by NADRA for the family of the applicant worker.
- The Nikah Nama of the bride.
- Attested copy of the EOB1 or Social Security Card.
- Certificate from the employer verifying the particulars furnished by the workers, duly attested by District Officer (Labour) / Inspector of Mines".
- An affidavit duly attested by the Notary Public or Oath Commissioner that the particulars given by the applicant are correct and if found wrong, he / she will refund double of the amount received as Marriage Grant.
- Disability certificate in case of disable worker.
- Prove of getting death grant from WWF / WWB's in case of daughter of deceased worker.
Procedure For Disbursement Of Marriage Grant
- The application of the marriage grant will be scrutinized by/District/ Regional Committee".
- The cases of marriage grant would be submitted on the specified proforma approved by the Governing Body alongwith the detail of the bank and account number of the beneficiary and the Provincial Boards will transferred the amount directly in the accounts of the beneficiary and would not be disbursed through cheques.
- The concerned Chairman (PWWB) and Secretary (WWF) is authorized to condone the delay in submission of applications of Marriage Grant.